Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve Party

This year 2009, my 17-year-old christmas eve party, located at my friend, Zhi Quan's house. All of us were only 12 person. Although there were just a few of us, but we played quite pretty happy.
We had a BBQ over there. These were the ingredients we bought. It was quite alot, can't finished at the end.Me, haha, acting cute huh?? =.=
Ong Jun Yi.Tan Wei jen, in half-drunken mode, act cool.I didn't have any alcoholic drinks, but seems like I was drunk.Carlsberg girl, Miss Beh Hui Yin.Gambling.Me again, act cute.The sweetest couple, Ong Jun Yi and Steven Lee.That night, we gambled until 5.30 a.m. I lost alot, about Rm40 I think. After that, everyone felt hungry, they cooked again to have their meal, don't know what it's call?? Breakfast? Supper? Supfast? Breakper? I didn't eat it because I was too sleepy and can't stand for it anymore, then I slept in the living room. The next morning. evryone woke up at about 12 noon because as I knew, thay slept at 7 a.m. After they woke up, we continue to gamble again.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online