Monday, December 21, 2009

Bodhi Heart Sanctuary, Penang

Bodhi Heart Sanctuary Penang Official Website

Bodhi Heart Sanctuary, located at 677-G, Jalan Mt Erskine 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Penang, Malaysia.
This is the Pujabodhi center, which means a prayer centre. My mum was praying.

This is the inside view of the Pujabodhi centre. Over thousands of Buddha's image located inside. If you wish your names can appear on it. You may donate RM2000 for whole life, or RM200 per annum which your names will deleted after one year. The monk in this sanctuary will read religious scriptures and pray for them.



This is the view of the backyard. The uncle in charged there told us that there will be three image of Buddha, but there is still one more not yet reach. This place is called the Prajnabodhi centre which means the Meditation centre.


My mum and I.

My Dad and my Mum.



This is the toilet in the centre.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online