Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Ship - Best Steak in Town


http://www.theship.com.my/

That day was Sunday, a few days ago, my dad brought me to the The Ship Restaurant in Sri Bahari Road, Penang. I was so excited. When we reached there, we were the first customer, because my dad asked the waiter whether it was just opening, and he said yes. I brought along my camera and wish to take some photo and shared with you all. Who knows, I just enjoyed in having the yummy and delicious steak and forgot to take some pictures. So I just have a few photos on my half-eaten steak and the drink.
This was the drink. I don't know what it called. I just know it was pretty delicious.
This was the yummy and delicious steak I have. Whoaaahooo...
There was still a complementary gift for each set lunch, a towel. The Ship Reataurant are now doing a promotion. RM35 nett for set lunch and one more promotion on dinner and I forgot the price. Hehe. That was very cheap. RM35 included appetizer, main course, dessert and drink for sure.
The Christmas SHIP.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online