Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve Countdown at Juru, Autocity

This year, I have my new year's eve countdown at Juru, Autocity with my friends. The countdown for 2010 is kinda meaningful of all among us. We are going to seperate very soon, everyone have to go overseas or other state in Malaysia. We will seldom see each other after this. The fireworks at 12.00 a.m. on 1st of January 2010 in Auttocity. There are a lot of performances before the countdown.
The New Dazzle Band performance.
The kids' Belly Dace performance.
Hui Yin on a modified 350z.
Modified Proton Saga, awesome.
Modified Proton Wira, I'm sure you can't recognize it.
Han Khee
I love this picture. Nice. Hui Yin.
Junyi.

Darren.
Siok Yee.
Xing Pei and Leek Seong.
Jun Yi and Steven.



Look at my face. Wahaha.
The singles.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online