Monday, January 11, 2010

Songkhla, Thailand

10th of January, my family and I had a visit to my relatives in Hat Yai, Thailand. When we reached there, my relative ( I don't know how to called him in English, maybe it's uncle, but in mandarin, we called him as 太叔公) brought us to Samila Beach, Songkhla, Thailand to have our seafood lunch.

My uncle was choosing the seafood to be cooked.

Big headed prawn. Not that delicious in my opinion.

Crab.

The customers can choose to sit outside or inside. Last time when I came, I sat outside, but this time we sat inside.

The crab. It was awesome, fresh and fleshy.


My cousin with his n95 (due to his damage of his DSLR).


Scene along the beach.


This baby was enjoying his sunbath.


I wonder where my cousin was staring at???


My brother and his girlfriend.

My cousin and I.


I saw a pair of couple sat beside the sea, having their meaningful time. Haha.



This was the scene of the Samila Beach. I hope to come again, but not with my family, with my beloved. Just as the new year wish. I wonder whether it will come true.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online