Monday, September 1, 2008

Walk Around Botanical Garden

Today, my family and I went to Penang to visit my grandma because of long time didn't saw her already, miss her so much.The bridge was jammed caused by an accident. We depart from our house at 'bout 11 a.m. but reach there at almost 1.30 p.m. Normally, we took only 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach there. After arrived, we go to the Guan Yim Temple to took my grandma. And then we went to the Restaurant 'Sin Qiong An' to have our lunch. The soup 'Ham Coi Ngap' was damn delicious and also the pork kidney. After that, mom said she wanted to go Complex Bukit Jambul to exchange some gift from the Wah Chan Jewellery Shop. My uncle called my dad and said he wanna come also. So we found 'White Coffee' and sat down to wait him. I ordered a hot chocolate, the taste was so bad compared to'Starbucks Coffee'

At 'bout 5.30 p.m., we went to the botanical garden to have a jog and also took a look of its changes. I've been there 5 years ago. I've took a photo from the front gate of the garden. There were only a few people.




















After jog for a round, i began to search for anything which is attractive and snap it. I saw this, Orchidarium which were full of a lot of Orchid plant.There were many different colour orchid inside. My mom called me up and I can't took any photo of it.





















This place was before the Orchidarium. When I jog until a certain place, I saw two 'lorong', one is in and another one is out. I ran into it and I saw this lily pond accidentally. But unfortunately, I didn't saw any lily opening. I just saw a big tortoise and one more don't know how to called it, in mandarin call 'bie', in cantonese called 'sui yu'.




















After i was ready to go back home and came out from the garden, i saw this naughty monkey. This monkey was very naughty, when you looked at him, he turned around and act like don't want to see you. But when you turned back and don't look at him, he will looked at you.I never saw such a cute monkey.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online