Saturday, September 6, 2008

Boring Day in School

Today was the damn boring school day I ever had. Although today is Saturday, normal there is not a school. But unfortunately, today was arranged as a replacement for Hari Deepavali. The school turn today's school day to Hari Penilaian Gerko. It is the day for the members that were being very active in their club, society and also their uniform unit. So far for this year, I never went for any activity of this, because the club, society and uniform unit in my school were not interesting at all, nothing to learn, just went there to have a seat or talk cock overthere, waiting for the time to pass and prepared to go back home. That's all for today. Yesterday, I was too busy and never online. So, there was no time for me to blog. The day before yesterday, i've heard from my neighbour that one of our friend drove a motorcycle and hit a car accidentally. Very funny izit? According to my friend's description, the car tyre punctured when being hit by my friend who is lying in the hospital now. Yesterday, I went to the hospital and visited him. He was like a mummy, his whole body was bandaged. His younger brother was damn funny, he asked his mom why his brother's news never get up to the head title of newspaper. Hahaha...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online