Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Toy Museum, Penang

Penang Toy Museum Map


View Larger Map

It was few months ago when I was visiting this Toy Museum in Penang Island. A toy may be a child's favourite, but with a thousand of toys, it is no long a child's play. This museum has 100,000 over toys, fun collectibles and dolls. It has also entered the Malaysia Book of Records as the first toy museum with the largest toy and figurine collection.

Even the china's girls' doll appears in the museum.



Tomb Raider, my favourite game when I'm in standard 6. I play this in my first PC which is running Windows 98 last time.
The Undertaker in the World Wrestling Entertainment.
Papai the sailorman, Poo Poo... Popeye.
Pika, pika, pikachu.

Superman, the hero in every children's heart. He saved citizen and punishes the bad guys.

Spiderman, I wish to fly across the city like him when I was small.






: "Hi, I'm Kung Fu Panda!"
The handsome batman.

Everyone has a dream when they were small. Even me, I have my own dream too. Although we realized all this cartoon hero will not appear in our life, but yet we can imitate their attitude which is constribute ourselves without any feedback.

1 comment:

mushroom said...

nice place wor~ u go urself??

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online