Monday, February 22, 2010

Reunion Night, 30th of Lunar Calendar

On 30th of Lunar Claendar, my family went to Restaurant Maple Palace to have our reunion dinner once a year. I quite appreciate this festival, Chinese New Year. It gathered all among our family and meet each other, chit-chatting with each other to improve the relationship among ourselves.

Two of the above is my cousin who we see each other once a year. They are staying in Beijing.

My brother, Derrick Eng.
Roasted pig.
The head and the teeth of the pig.

We can't finish the Poon-choi (in mandarin we call it as 盆菜), because it was too large for us.
Booking for movie ticket online.
Cocktail and beer.

Camera-ing in G-Spot , G Hotel.


My cousin, Nicholas Chan.
My self-taken picture as ending. Wish you a happy year.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online