Monday, December 8, 2008

The Most Quiet Shopping Mall I Have Never Been

Super Tanjung Island Plaza in Penang was the quiet shopping mall I've never been. Quite a long time ago, it was a famous shopping mall in Penang Island. But nowadays, there was only a metrojaya supermarket and four shops inside, they are FILA, KFC, Starbucks and Coffee Beans.
Because of all the big shopping mall was built, it becomes unwelcome. I had noticed the notice of the shops. They were all moved to the exetension wing of Gurney Plaza.
The escalator was 'full of people'. My father saw a guard standing at the entrance there. And he said the guard will finally losing his job. Haha...
Nice christmas tree but nobody enjoy. I think it was for the staff to see the christmas tree in this shopping mall for the last year.
Although it was very quiet, but I found somethig interesting. That was an old and antique song player. I love it so much. But it was broken and cannot used to play songs anymore.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online