Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 1 in Johor...

Today was the first day after I reach Johor Bahru yesterday night. I came here by plane departure from Penang International Airport and arrived at Senai Johor Bahru International Airport. It was so boring when I reach the airport. There's nothing to do because my laptop was not by my side. But I saw an artist that is Ah Sien that is the MC of the tv programme show in Astro AEC called 阿贤人情味. It was so surprise. But unfortunately he was rushing in time. And I did not have the opportuniy to take photo with him. So sad, but today, it was damn boring compared with yesterday. I got nothng to do so I borrowed the laptop of my uncle and wrote this blog. Hope so everyone can chat with me through messenger.




This is the photo that I took in the airport yesterday night before departure.This was taken after I toilet-ING in the toilet of airport

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online